Study in Australia for Pakistani Students 2023
Study in Australia for Pakistani Students 2023. Now you can apply for Australia with or without IELTS. Study Abroad in the Australia Education Consultants in Pakistan. Get Free consultation now!
Study Options in the Australia for Pakistani Students 2023
- Australia is widely famous for overseas students, behind the United States and the United Kingdom.
- Australia has attracted an unprecedented number of international students – more than 650,000 by 2020.
- Australia is all set to overtake the United Kingdom as the second most popular study destination in the world, after only the United States, according to the University College London’s Centre for Global Higher Education.
- This is an increase of 11% in international student enrollment from 2017.
- According to the Department of Education’s 2018 International Student Survey, international students are extremely satisfied with their living and learning experiences in Australia, scoring nearly 90 percent.
- February and July
- September and November
- IELTS / PTE / TOEFL (guidance and reference to best institutions offering IELTS with 100% success rate)
- Fast acceptance letter.
- Financials (Submit All Financials for Payment Approval)
- Fees Payment Assistance
- Pre-Medical (Includes Tuberculosis test)
- Visa Lodgment (preparation for visa interview)
- Pre-Departure Session
The unique lifestyle that Australia has to offer draws millions of people to its beaches each year is one of the reasons for its popularity. Many Australians have embraced a laid-back, sporty style of life because of a combination of sunny weather, magnificent natural landscapes, and various cities.
Moreover, the country adheres to a universal health care system, and expats may anticipate receiving high-quality care while in the country. Citizens are eligible for free or extremely low-cost medical care.
Australia is home to religions from all over the world, demonstrating the country's cultural diversity. Australia has facilities and places of worship for people of all faiths; therefore, international students in Australia should contact their educational institution's international student officer to inquire about such facilities.
Australians are not formal, and hence their greetings, especially their initial greetings, are friendly and easygoing. It is usual to shake hands, and Australians typically introduce people using only their first names.
- Wallayat Complex, Plaza 63, Phase 7 Bahria Town, Rawalpindi, Pakistan
+92 51 5172033
+92 333 0007078