Study in Czech Republic
- Thousands of students from around the world go to the Czech Republic each year to visit the birthplace of Franz Kafka and to wonder at the country’s magnificent Gothic and Romanesque architecture.
- The World Bank classified Poland as a “developed country” in 2006, making it the first former Eastern country to receive this rank.
- Today, the Czech Republic is becoming an increasingly popular international study destination, with about 44,000 international students already enrolled in its institutions of higher learning.
- It was ranked as the 12th most popular destination for Erasmus students in Europe, according to EU statistics released in 2014.
- Prague is the sixth most-visited European city after London, Paris, Rome, Madrid, and Berlin.
- September to December
- January to April
- April to June
- IELTS / PTE / TOEFL (guidance and reference to best institutions offering IELTS with 100% success rate)
- Acceptance letter in a short period of time.
- Pre-Medical (Includes Tuberculosis test)
- Visa Lodgment (preparation for visa interview)
- Pre-Departure Session
Families in the Czech Republic are warm, pleasant, and accepting, as is the culture of the country. Etiquette is extremely important in the Czech Republic; people are courteous and respectful of those who are well-mannered, and they frown on unpleasant, unusual, or unsocial behavior. If you are meeting someone who is not a close friend or family member, it is customary to greet them with Dobr den ("hello, good day") to show that you are interested in them.
A modernized country with high living standards, strong social security, and an easily accessible healthcare system, as well as excellent educational options, the Czech Republic is a great place to live and work! The cost of living in the Czech Republic is reasonably priced. The typical monthly cost of living ranges between 350 and 750 USD, which includes meals, lodging, public transportation, and cultural activities. Of course, rates will vary depending on your geographic area, your lodging preferences, your lifestyle, and your spending habits.
- Wallayat Complex, Plaza 63, Phase 7 Bahria Town, Rawalpindi, Pakistan
+92 51 5172033
+92 333 0007078