Study in Finland
- Finland was named the world’s happiest country in the World Happiness Report 2019.
- Finland now has 20,000 international students enrolled in its universities.
- The University of Helsinki is ranked joint 102nd in the world in the QS Globe University Rankings 2018, which is the highest ranking among Finnish universities in the world.
- Aalto University is Finland’s second-highest-ranked university, now ranking joint 137th in the world, according to the most recent rankings.
- The higher education system in Finland is one of the most successful in the world, ranking among the top ten. In 2017, more than 23,000 international students chose Finland as their study destination.
- autumn intake period
- spring intake period
- IELTS / PTE / TOEFL (guidance and reference to best institutions offering IELTS with 100% success rate)
- Acceptance letter in a short period of time.
- Pre-Medical (Includes Tuberculosis test)
- Visa Lodgment (preparation for visa interview)
- Pre-Departure Session
The love of and intimate interaction with nature that Finnish people have is what distinguishes them the most. It has traditionally been a source of livelihood, but it is also a location where we can get away from the hustle and bustle of modern life, which is what makes it so special. Since ancient times, it has also served as a source of inspiration for artists of all kinds. The iconic landscapes of Finland, such as Koli in Lakeland and Lake Tuusula in Helsinki, have inspired some of the most significant works of art in the country's history. Modern art and design, such as some of Finland's most distinctive modern buildings, draw influence from nature as well as from other sources. Made entirely of wood – by nature.
Finns value having a good work-life balance as well as spending time with their families and friends. Long vacations and moderate working hours help to maintain a healthy work-life balance.
Employers in Finland, such as the University of Helsinki, provide its employees with a system of paid leave that includes benefits such as parental leave and sick leave, among other things.