Study in Germany
- When it comes to quality of educational institutions, research infrastructure, teaching approach, low-cost studies, and job prospects, Germany is the place to be.
- Germany’s well-known research institutes, such as those run by Max Plank society. These organizations carry out significant research projects and frequently collaborate with other organizations such as universities, corporations, and industry.
- The number of international students in Germany has risen to over 350,000, with the number increasing year after year.
- Many of the country’s 400 higher education institutions are ranked among the top 20 in Europe and among the top 100 in the world, respectively.
- March to August
- April to September
- IELTS / PTE / TOEFL (guidance and reference to best institutions offering IELTS with 100% success rate)
- Acceptance letter in a short period of time.
- Pre-Medical (Includes Tuberculosis test)
- Visa Lodgment (preparation for visa interview)
- Pre-Departure Session
There are more than 80 million people living in Germany, and the country is home to a varied range of religious beliefs, practices, and traditions that contribute to the country's unique national identity.
In Europe, Germany is renowned for its long and illustrious history, which has placed it at the heart of European political thought, as well as art, for more than 1,000 years. A culture shaped by this past combines largely Christian beliefs with literary and artistic expressions as well as philosophical and logical thought.
Germans are known for having a high level of environmental awareness and respect for their surroundings. This is also reflected in government policies, as well as a strong preference for the preservation of forests and natural habitats.
- Wallayat Complex, Plaza 63, Phase 7 Bahria Town, Rawalpindi, Pakistan
+92 51 5172033
+92 333 0007078