Study in Ireland
- Ireland is among the most renowned study abroad locations in Europe, with over 60,000 students studying there each year.
- In a traditional yet modern setting, its universities provide top-notch education to students.
- The Irish government invests €728 million each year in higher education institutions, according to the recent figures.
- Many scholarships offers and financing opportunities are provided to overseas students to lure them.
- A total of two dozen universities and institutes of technology are located throughout Ireland, where you can apply.
- Irish universities are particularly strong in several significant subjects, including natural sciences, technology, economics, and the humanities, among others.
- September to December
- January to May
- IELTS / PTE / TOEFL (guidance and reference to best institutions offering IELTS with 100% success rate)
- Acceptance letter in a short period of time.
- Pre-Medical (Includes Tuberculosis test)
- Visa Lodgment (preparation for visa interview)
- Pre-Departure Session
Culture Living in Ireland
Ireland, a tiny country with a population of approximately 6.8 million people, is in the western part of the British Isles. Ireland is a famous travel destination for people all over the world, thanks to its unwavering beauty and entrancing mystery. It is also known for its Irish culture and traditions, which are celebrated across the country.
Ireland is a country overflowing with patriotism and a strong attachment to the things that are uniquely Celtic.
Ireland is a popular destination for expats because of its great quality of life, welcoming culture, and outstanding educational system, making it a popular choice. Cost of living in Ireland should be the first consideration when deciding whether to relocate there permanently.
- Wallayat Complex, Plaza 63, Phase 7 Bahria Town, Rawalpindi, Pakistan
+92 51 5172033
+92 333 0007078