Study in Netherland
- Studying in the Netherlands routinely ranks high among the finest countries in Europe to study abroad, particularly when it comes to gaining access to higher-quality instruction and fulfilling career aspirational goals.
- The English language is taught in approximately 2,000 educational programs offered by 77 different higher education institutions.
- Most Dutch institutions have foreign student associations that aid students throughout their academic careers.
- The QS World University Rankings 2019 includes 13 universities in the Netherlands, all of which are placed inside the top 350 universities in the world, with an astonishing seven of these universities ranking within the top 150 universities in the world.
- Due to plenty of English language courses, The Netherlands is one of continental Europe’s most popular destinations for international students seeking to further their education.
- Winter Intake
- Autumn Intake
- IELTS / PTE / TOEFL (guidance and reference to best institutions offering IELTS with 100% success rate)
- Acceptance letter in a short period of time.
- Pre-Medical (Includes Tuberculosis test)
- Visa Lodgment (preparation for visa interview)
- Pre-Departure Session
Dutch people are known for being progressive and open-minded. They live in a country that is blessed with beautiful farmland, gorgeous canals, charming seaside fishing villages, and vibrant modern cities. Since much of the Netherlands lies below sea level, it is usual to observe many dikes protecting the country from the freezing waves of the North Sea. The Netherlands, with a population of about 17 million people, is a highly populated country. The public transit system in the Netherlands is well developed, and bicycles are frequently utilized to move around. The Netherlands has a lot to offer, from the canals of Amsterdam to the flat farmlands in the north of the nation. There are nine UNESCO World Heritage Sites in the country, which is fantastic!
Many students graduate from high school with honors, move on to find employment, or continue their education at university. In addition, the Netherlands boasts a high proportion of people with postgraduate degrees.
- Wallayat Complex, Plaza 63, Phase 7 Bahria Town, Rawalpindi, Pakistan
+92 51 5172033
+92 333 0007078