Study in Poland
- Over 1.1 million students are enrolled in nearly 400 universities across Poland, making it the second-largest student population in Europe.
- Most of the programs are available in both Polish and English
- Polish business schools provide world-class education in the fields of management and finance.
- Year after year, more than 65,000 international students enroll at one of Poland’s universities.
- Students from Poland, the EU/EEA, and Switzerland who are enrolled in public universities do not have to pay tuition fees for degrees that are taught in the Polish language.
- Summer Intake
- Winter Intake
- IELTS / PTE / TOEFL (guidance and reference to best institutions offering IELTS
- with 100% success rate)
- Acceptance letter in a short period of time.
- Pre-Medical (Includes Tuberculosis test)
- Visa Lodgment (preparation for visa interview)
- Pre-Departure Session
Polish culture has a long and glorious history, yet it is always evolving, blending old customs with contemporary living. Poland's culture emerged because of the country's geography and relationships with other countries, as well as the country's rich thousand-year history. Approximately 95 percent of Poland's population is Roman Catholic, with approximately 75 percent of the population regularly attending church services.