Study in Switzerland
- Switzerland claims to offer world-class educational systems in the world.
- Switzerland is also a diverse nation, with national languages such as German, French, Italian, and Romansh among its repertoire of languages.
- With nearly 3,000 degree programs 700 of which are in English, you won’t have to be concerned about any potential limits in your studies.
- The country is a leading center for scientific research, in which students are encouraged to participate from their very first years of university education.
- Around one-third of undergraduate students and approximately half of the postgraduate students at Swiss universities are currently international students.
- September to February
- February to June
- IELTS / PTE / TOEFL (guidance and reference to best institutions offering IELTS with 100% success rate)
- Acceptance letter in a short period of time.
- Pre-Medical (Includes Tuberculosis test)
- Visa Lodgment (preparation for visa interview)
- Pre-Departure Session
Switzerland today may be proud of its highly conserved and alive traditions, as well as its distinctive local customs. The Swiss Alps have played a significant part in the development of Switzerland's history and cultural variety, and they continue to do so.
Switzerland's culture is also well-known for its arts and crafts, particularly in the field of watchmaking. During the past few decades, the Swiss watch industry has established a reputable name for itself.