Hungary Has Announced Scholarships for Pakistani Students Pursuing Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Ph.D. Programs
Here is the great news for individuals seeking to pursue higher education in Europe. Hungary has announced the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Program 2024-2025 for Pakistani students.
The Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Program was established to assist international students in obtaining their degree of Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Ph.D. at the top universities in the country.
Below are the details about the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Program 2024-2025:
Hungary’s Government has offered scholarships for the following programs:
- Bachelor’s Degree (Minimum education 12 years)
- One-tier Master’s Degree (Minimum education 12 years)
- Master’s Degree (Minimum education 16 education)
- Ph.D. Degree (Minimum education 17-18 years)
Applicants must hold HSSC certificates for intermediate, bachelor’s, and one-tier master’s or equivalent qualifications.
Applicants should possess a minimum education of 16 years.
Applicants should possess a minimum education of 18 years.
How To Apply
Both portals are currently inaccessible. Hence, applicants are recommended to check them regularly for updates.
Applicants must attach the document listed below while applying for the desired program:
- Application Form (Online)
- Letter of Purpose
- Proof of language proficiency (IELTS/TOEFL), school certificates, transcripts, and their translations in the language of the selected degree or the Hungarian language.
- Medical Certificates
- Passport Copy
- Statement of Acceptance for Application within the Tempus Public Hungary Online System.
Benefits of the Scholarship
Selected applicants will receive tuition-free education in addition to the monthly stipend listed below:
- A monthly stipend of HUF 140,000 will be provided during the initial phase of education (four semesters)
- A monthly stipend of HUF 180,000 will be provided during the second phase of education (four semesters)
For Other Programs
- A monthly stipend of HUF 43,700 will be granted until the completion of the degree.
The students of Ph.D. and other programs will also get the option of free rooms/apartments or a contribution of HUF 40,000/month to help with the accommodation cost for the whole scholarship period and medical insurance of up to HUF 65,000 per year.
Applicants must check the expected living expenses in Hungary and their preferred city before submitting their applications.
Applicants have to submit their applications before 4 PM on January 15, 2024.
Applicants can visit the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship section on HEC’s website for more details.