SUSI’s Summer Exchange Program USA 2024 (Fully Sponsored)
The biggest news of the year for students who are interested and always had a dream to study a fully sponsored program. This is your chance because the SUSI US is offering a fully sponsored Summer Exchange Program 2024, open to both men & women. Immerse yourself in the US academic culture for a period of 5 to 6 weeks. The SUSI covers everything including air tickets, visa fees, accommodation, meals, stipend, health insurance, and tours are funded by SUSI.
The SUSI Student Leaders program will be at the University of Massachusetts Amherst, and the SUSI – the University of Kansas, will host Madeleine K. Albright Young Women Leaders. Female applicants have the liberty to apply to both programs. However, male applicants are bound to apply for only the SUSI Student Leaders program at the University of Massachusetts.
The complete tips about the SUSI’s Summer Exchange Program USA 2024 are given below.
Details About SUSI’s Summer Exchange Program USA 2024
Following are the details:
- Destination Country: United States
- Partner Universities: University of Kansas and University of Massachusetts
- Financial Support: All Expenses Covered
- Travelling Date: Summer 2024
- Application Deadline: November 5th, 2023
SUSI Program Description
SUSI, known as Study of the U.S. Institutes, is the Leadership and Public Policy program. It welcomes university/college students from all disciplines and backgrounds to express their interest. You will analyze and investigate topics of public policy and democracy in the United States, as well as compare American policy to that of your nation.
- Student Leaders – Comparative Public Policymaking – University of Massachusetts (male and female applicants)
- Madeleine K. Albright Young Women Leaders – Public Policy – University of Kansas (female applicants only)
CGPA: This program doesn’t require any CGPA or IELTS. The selection will be based on personal statements, leadership skills, volunteer activities, and interviews.
Personal Statement: You must connect your statement and responses to the SUSI program.
For example, I studied Computer Engineering, whereas SUSI focuses on leadership and public policy. I needed to make a statement and persuade them of how my program and SUSI can benefit me in the future and what difference I can make in my community.
Benefits of Program
- Round Airfare Tickets
- Accommodation in the University Dorms
- Free Meals
- Monthly Stipend
- Health Insurance
- J1 Visa Fee
- Local Tours
- Free Tickets to theme Parks such as Six Flags etc
- Free Study trip to Boston, New York, Washington, D.C., and Richmond, Virginia for one week.
- Applicants must be proficient in English
- Applicants must have an interest in public policymaking.
- The applicant’s age limit is between 18 to 25.
- The applicant must be in his/her undergraduate program.
- Applicants should still have a minimum of one semester remaining in their undergraduate studies upon their return to their home country.
- No language test results are required.
The last date to apply for the SUSI 2024 USA Summer Exchange Program is before the deadline i.e. November 5th, 2023.
How to Apply?
- Submit an online application form before the deadline, 11:59 p.m. on Sunday, November 5th, 2023.
- Applicants from Pakistani: Visit Here
Students From Other Countries: Check online or visit the US Embassy website, go to the “Culture & Education ” tab, and check if SUSI is also open for your country.
Thank you for your interest in SUSI, and best wishes with your applications!